Friday, April 18, 2008

Random

Another Friday.... Is life just a complete cycle? Seems like last Friday was just the other day. Again I am going to complain about going to work early M-F. Not that I am spoiled, just want to complain:) Anyway, should I be ashamed to say that I have tuned out the current Democratic Squabble? I am sure the Republicans are sitting back and laughing at how non loyal Democrats can be. Historically, Democrats are know for not backing up each other in elections. ( The comments posted on this blog are a collaboration of my thoughts and some around me. Even some conversation and comments I hear on the elevator. These comments should not be used against me personally to judge my character or my views) November should just come around so those who have legal status in the USA and can vote and we can learn the fate of America. I want to see some kind of darn changes. I was pretty much not nonchalant about our gas prices, but since other things around me are also going up, i.e food, cloths and my interest income is going down i.e. savings account rates, cd rates and the market just SUCKS I get a little pissed when I pump gas and my bill is almost $60.00!!! I have a sedan, not a truck. SO, whomever needs to get in office and make my pockets feel better, my womb safe and in my control, and this country not seem so cocky( and of course keep us safe) then they need to get there and very quick.

No comments: