Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday morn....

I am starting this blog from inspiration of one of my close friends. She knows that I am writing a book and this will give me an outlet to express some of my day to day thoughts as well as sharpen my writing skills. So if you see some grammatical errors, understand I probably did not proofread it:) I do have a college degree(lol). That being said it is Monday... early Monday morning to be exact.
On my way to work this morning the gossip I heard this weekend was bothering me. I heard through the grapevine that an older woman in my community does not come out and support my events because she thinks I know to many men to be such a young chic. I was highly pissed when I heard this because this is the same woman that looks me up and down every time I see her like she is envious of me. I see that killing her with kindness has not worked. The hag does not realize that I am a business woman and in order for my business to flourish I have to network. Men and women!! The mentality of some of our older generation can be very primitive. I hope our new generation does not hold on to these traits.

No comments: