Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Out of the funk


Long time o, I have been busy this week. So today Wednesday you will hear about my past weekend. I finally got out of my funk with the help of .......( wouldn't you like to know:)) Saturday me and a couple of friends saw BIG and The Atlanta Ballet at the Fox Theatre. I was a little confused at first of how the stage was even set up. Big Boi on one side of the stage and tall men and women in white tights on the other side of the stage. Each in there on world. By the time they played "Bombs over Baghdad" the whole show started to come together. I really enjoyed it. A concert with class.. I really like Sleepy Brown singing " I Cant Wait" that seemed to have flowed the best throughout the show. He actually looked real nice in his all white and smoooooth swagger. Then there was Janelle MonĂ¡e's performing "Sincerely Jane", this was phenomenal. With her funky haircut, slender frame, and her ballerina outfit she fit in perfectly with the other ballerina on stage. I will actually pay another ticket to go and see just her perform. Overall this NEW collaboration was a good idea. Goes to show that the typical rapper can think outside of the box. The show was nice and the ticket was well priced. A little over $30 to spend time with friends, and enjoy a mini concert with ballet. Sorry o if you missed it:)

1 comment:

Pearls and PeepToes said...

hahaha! I guess we felt the same way for the most part...I just posted my review. Take care :-)