Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Concert

Am I the only one who wants to go to the Jay Z and May J. Blige Concert? None of my friends were interested. Well maybe they were but the steep ticket price was holding us all back... I like Jay Z, but I really want to hear Mary sing: "Like sweet morning dew/ I took one look at you/ And it was plain to see/ You were my destiny/ With you I'll spend my time/ I'll dedicate my life/ I'll sacrifice for you/ Dedicate my life for you,"
Unfortunately, I didn't buy a ticket and the concert is today. (:

Any of my loyal friends want to buy me a last minute ticket?:-)

Speaking of loyal friends, I have over extended myself again. One of my newer friends who I met recently.... just moved out of her live in arrangement with her man. SO now that she is on her own she cannot sleep a full night. She is always on the edge and very sensitive about all comments. Lately she sent me a text at 2am. The good is that I keep my phone far from me when I sleep, but the worst is that she is textn me bull crap. Last night I got a text about how she needs to feel more appreciated by her friends( indirectly me?) . What are you talking about?!? When I saw the text this morning, I was disappointed with her. So being the direct person I am I had to call her and address it. I told her that if she is feeling that bad then she needs to move back in with the guy and stop disturbing other people( I know a bit on the mean side, but she pushed me there) I then called back and was a little nicer, I need to understand that she is going through emotional withdrawal and this is when you need your friends( even if we have not known each other that long) So when you are reading this, know that I am your girl no man is worth the amount of tears that are being spilled nor the sleepless nights.

1 comment:

Pearls and PeepToes said...

I heard how awesome the concert was on the radio this morning, so I turned it off. I wanted to go so bad. I seem to be the only one on this planet who is never lucky enough to win tickets!