Monday, June 16, 2008

Reading...

Very hectic weekend for me. This weekend I realized that I am not as strong as I thought, at least emotionally. The hard exterior can be broken down to crumbs when it comes to my family and loved ones. I pray that it shall be well for me, my family, friends/loved ones....Amen.


That being said I decided to pick up an old book that I think I have been reading for close to 8 years. I am not sure why I still have it and have not finished reading. Normally if I do not like the book I will pawn it off on one of my friends to see if they can enjoy.

Anyway the books is "Airing Dirty Laundry"by Ishmael Reed. The book just comes off as a black man upset. Sorry to say. I continue to read it because it is attention getting, makes you really think....

But for the life of me I have not been able to finish it. So I wanted to put the book out to the public. Look it up. It maybe something you are looking for. All the conspiracy theories from the eyes of a mad black man.....



He doesn't look like a mad black man...


No comments: