Friday, May 2, 2008

Commitment

Relationships are like a double edged sword. You love to be in one, but you cant stand the drama. Some people have a lot of reserves when it comes to being involved exclusively and dealing with honesty. I have heard that I am too hard on the guys, don't give them enough time to mess up. I am realizing that may be true.... I love the guys, funny enough 95% of my friends come from the opposite sex. The down side to it is they sometimes treat me like one of the guys and I get to see all the bad things they are involved. This can effect the way a woman looks at a man. You see how they are with there significant other then you see how they are with the "other woman". They could fool the pope:( Anyway, I guess that is how it works out sometimes. Through all this we have to jump in blindly and see how the whole relationship thing is going to work. If not we will be single for the rest of our lives wishing we would have taken that risk.

"I've loved him for 3 years, staying close enough to make sure I am always in his circle of friends. For 6 months we have been working on establishing an official intimate relationship. The feeling is so sweet, he kisses my forehead when I am mad, smiles when I frown. I miss him when he is away. I am so happy now."

No comments: