Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday

Is it hump day already? This week is going full speed. The weekend is looking uneventful. Sunday I am attending an Ikwerre Convention, other than that I will be home....
My girlfriend birthday is on Tuesday. Do not have a clue on what to do.... Last 2 years I have missed it( for good reasons of course) and I know she will not take it lightly if I miss this one. Memorial Day should be filled with bbq's and pool parties. I have no intention of doing either. So what do I want to talk about today...... I have free time at work......Oh OK, is Hillary Clinton still campaigning? I am confused. I thought the media and the statistics say that there is no way she can get enough super delegates. I know it is hard to walk away from such a fight but it may be time to cut her losses and start backing the new Democratic nominee. Again, Democratics are known for not being loyal. That is why they have trouble winning elections. Anyway November is coming soon so we will really see who will be in office. Hopefully I will get a break from paying $4.15/gallon. Not likely but hope is all I have. Ok, since it looks like I am having a good day my boss decided to add me to a project.... Typical. Gotta go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe it's unfair to pressure HRC to quit the race. Although the numbers do not work in her favor, it's her right to have it all the way, even to denver. to do otherwise, may alienate HRC's constitutency.

NigerianAmerican said...

I agree 100%.