Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You need 2

I know it is hard to take care of one significant other but to have two seems like it has more benefits than disadvantages. Just think about it... When boyfriend A doesn't have time to hang out then you just call boyfriend B, and vice versa. When you need monetary assistance you can get it from both. Example.... you need 800.00 to pay your mortgage. Ask both for 800.00 most likely they are only going to give you half. SO by the time each gives you half you will have whole. Now the hard part is how you will balance how you give affection. The bottom line is that you should not have sex with multiple partners BUT if you feel the need make sure you wear protection. No need to make an OK situation bad. Then there is the thought of marriage. Since men are so unpredictable it is best to have options. Life is a dog eat dog world sometimes. Ladies you don't want to have wasted 3 years with one man in hopes of getting married only for him to say that he is still not ready in the end. There will be somethings in one of the guys that you like more and some things you hate the most. Having options is always good. That goes for men especially.
Just a thought.....

1 comment:

Pearls and PeepToes said...

I was actually thinking about this over the weekend. It is a dog eat dog world, but every dog is responsible for himself. I always tell myself that if a man tells you in the beginning that he is not looking for a relationship, don't force one on him. If he's chasing paper and building houses, a woman is not a priority for him and they are usually quick to state that. I think we don't give men the credit they deserve. As dumb as they are sometimes, they're pretty easy to figure out. I've given juggling two men a thought and you know what, as appealing as it sounds, I doubt I could do it because I swear if my man was juggling two women....ooooh wweeee! LOL