Tuesday, August 19, 2008


She is one of my good friends. I expect her to have my best interest at heart just as I would. I travelled to Brazil for summer break last year. During the break a guy that I had been dating long distance came in town. My girlfriend went out with him and a mutual friend. I heard about it from him. I didn't mind. I actually thought it was good. My girlfriend, the guy I am dating should all be cool( my take on it) I hear later that him and her were real "friendly" during the visit. Close sitting, dancing...... Still I think well people are going to always make something out of nothing.

A year and a half later me and the guy no longer even speak. Bottom line I dislike him very much. It is well known that I don't want to be contacted when he visits me in South Carolina. So 2 weeks ago he comes into town. Him, her and the mutual friend hang out all night. He even spends the night in her place because he was so tired. I heard about it 2 days ago. What the hell!!! Is this right. I ask her why would you even go out with him. She says that she was hanging with the mutual friend as well so there should not be a problem. Tears filled my eyes. I felt so betrayed. The guy I was dating meant a lot to me but really hurt me. She should not be cool with him. Just like I am not cool. With him. Who cares that we all met the same day with the mutual friend... I DATED HIM. I need you to cut ties as I have. That is just being loyal to your girl who has been loyal to you.

No comments: