Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines

Since the 28th of January I have been in a balloon. Enchanting love, new experiences, romantic trips, and rest( well of course some studying). I do not want the bubble to burst. Like all things it must soon come to an end. The 27th is fast approaching....


Anyway, I received a text message from one of my friends that said " I hope your day is filled with all the love you deserve." I thought that was a little weird. Is love something that you have to earn? I feel like everyone should have love in abundance. We should not be looking to get qualified for love. Love can come from all types of places. The first place it should come from is yourself. So on this day full of love, let us love ourself first. I know that is what we deserve.

Happy Valentines Day

No comments: