Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Who are you voting for?

I think the word to describe my feelings in regards to this election would be "anxious." I do not really speak much about it to my colleagues because I feel like it is sort of a private opinion. I have seen how conversations about this election have gotten very heated. To a point I feel like the parties may turn to blows. When someone asks me "who are you voting for?" I tell them I am not sure. I am still deciding. But this is not true. I am 100% sure who will get my vote on Nov 4th. I just feel like this is a private matter... But is it? We should all be proud about who and what we vote for. We want our politicians to admit to things they have stood by now and in the past. Anyway, it is what it is( that is my new saying :). In less than a week, we will know who will be swearing in on January 20th, 2009 as the new United States President.

No comments: