Wednesday, October 8, 2008

He text me....

The last time we spoke was on Sept. 30th. Today is the 8th of October. I have already decided that we will no longer communicate. Screw the previous "friendship" I have to move on. I have fallen for your charm for the last time. Then I get a text today..... "hey babe how are you? What you been up to?" What the he**!!! Why are you sending me texts. Are you purposely trying to bring heartbreak into my life. You know how I feel about you.. I was happy then upset when I saw the text. Happy that I am still "babe" pissed that it may not be meant in the same context as when we were "together". Should I respond? After all we were friends? Or just ignore it and act like it was never sent to me? I miss our conversation, I want to hang out. What to do?

No comments: