Thursday, December 31, 2009

Why am I helping him? I really want to be there for him. Not sure why. Maybe all the guilt I feel for treating him so bad.( Granted he was not a saint either but...) I take his random calls. He picks my calls whenever he CAN. Then today he makes a mistake and does not cut his phone off when he leaves me a message. Then, I hear "her". She is helping him as well. But she should be helping him. They are together now, not us. I hate how I feel..... I hate they are together... I hate that there child is sooo cute... I hate it. This growing knot in my stomach will never go away until I let him go. Time has passed and he is still there. I keep letting him back in. A part of me keeps letting him in because I want to pay "her" back. I am only causing harm to myself. Let go and be free.
-----------STOP TAKING HIS CALLS--------------

No comments: