Saturday, December 26, 2009


Trapped between a rock and a hard place....

- I have loved him for more than several years.... but he with someone else now... I miss him. Was my homeboy but I treated him like CRAP. But he has grown into a DOG( she thinks it because of his new found freedom)

- I have been dating him off and on for 3 years. He is not ready to really commit but I miss him. He is not dedicated and dependable... but I already put my self in this position with him. I feel like I need to conquer him.

- I have the best God fearing man in the world. I just love him.... but he has not discussed marriage.....plus he is just telling me he loves me for the first time.( 2 years later). Parents hate me...

SEE THIS THE KIND OF STUFF PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME ABOUT..... People are dying from lack of proper health care. Matter of the heart are definitely important, but it should not be what consumes us. Call me and discuss more pressing matters or Leave me alone.

Deuces

No comments: