Thursday, January 1, 2009


It’s a New Year!! So why am I about to repeat the mistakes of last year? Christmas I spent time with him. We exchanged gifts, and he went back to the house we bought together that he now shares with his baby mother. This chick devastated our 8 years together. Not only her fault but the temptation of a desperate woman can really be powerful. During a break up, she gets pregnant and has a baby 3 days from my birthday. What did I do that was so wrong? I tried to stay but I could not deal with it… So I left…..
I was not perfect by far…but of course I don’t see that now. I am pissed I have allowed him back into my circle. I wake up and he is on my mind. I sleep he, her and the baby are in my dreams. I am devastated. I actually do not want him back. I want to pay him back. I am mad, not only at him but at her because it is like she won the fight. She had been battling to be with him for all this time, she has finally won… DAMN!! She doesn’t work, just lays on her sloppy as.s while he makes all the money. SO he works harder to make sure all the bills are paid and they live comfortably. I hate the thought. I called him last night he did not pick up. What was he doing? Were they at church as a family to bring in the New Year? Probably not. I actually found out that he is dating another girl besides his live in rat….
He is not a good man. Glad I left the situation. I just need to make sure this New Year I am on top of it and I don’t make mistakes like last year.

-excerpt-

No comments: