Monday, September 8, 2008

Just a thought....

Eveytime I see a car like his I get pissed. When I think of something he use to do that was unique but silly I smile. My emotions are on a uncontrollable roll-a-coaster. I want to get off. I don’t know how…. I want to honestly. I stay busy with work but it still doesn’t help. I date, but at the end I still think about him. We both did bad things in the relationship. His own was just unforgivable. I actually even thought I could deal with the discretion. With time I learned that I could not. SO I left. Left with all my possessions that I had in the home we shared for close to a decade. Now I regret it…. I am emotionally lonely. His discretion has now come to live with him after only 3 months. She vomited another human being out from there discretion. She says she wont have a place to stay and she will now move to New Jersey to stay with relatives. He doesn’t want that…. SO his discretion is moving in. Ready sex on command. I hat the two of them. Her for being so desperate that she chases a man steady for so many years. Him for being so weak that he falls. Even with all that hate I still miss him. I know there is a part of me that says I should not have left…. I should have stayed… Heck I am wondering if I need to pursue the possibilities of going back..

No comments: