Sunday, July 6, 2008

Loving yourself

They say it all the time. You cannot expect anyone to love you if you cannot love yourself. When you think about it, this should come natural to anyone but what I see is that it maybe harder to some than others. What are the steps to loving yourself? I heard a joke by Kat Williams that I really thought about ( I know your thinking Kat Williams?!?) If you as a woman has reached 24-25 and to you every guy that you have ever dealt with is not sh** then maybe there is something wrong with you. That comment can be true. Maybe as women we are seeking out the wrong type of men because we really do not know what we want or what is our worth. This goes directly back to learning to love and understand yourself. Most importantly we need to learn what it means to be an independent as a single lady. I encourage us all to take a step back and think about this….

1 comment:

Pearls and PeepToes said...

Amen! Kat Williams huh? I guess we would not consider the source but the fact in this case :-)