Monday, December 8, 2008

Thoughts..

He would come home around 45 minutes after midnight. A long day at work. I barely worked. So my days included waiting for him to come home. I would call him to ask if he wanted his favorite scrambled egg with cheese and raisin toast. I would make it and put it in the microwave for him. Unfortunately, I was juggling him and another man. Nothing physical, just alot of phone time. Late night talks that normally ended about 12:15 so that I can sleep or wait for him to come. If sleep had taken over me, he would come in and kiss me as I am sleeping and I would wake up smiling. We would stay up and watch all his favorite shows that he recorded on the DVR. I would fall asleep around 2am.
I miss that now. I think about recording shows, and I think of him. He has moved on. He is actually playing the field. Has a daughter, baby momma, and a girlfriend. Alot going on but I cannot help but think about him....
When does the heart really heal?

No comments: